Mechanics and Context of a New Game
This section describe the main game systems in FAR Colony, there are currently 7 of them that are implemented, and also certain game concepts.
There is also one additional secondary system, the Population Growth System (PGS), linked to the CSM.
The systems are triggered at different and specific times. Please refers to each of their respective topics.
- Time Flow System (TFS)
- The Asymmetrical Relation with the Non-Player's Factions
- Principles of the Colonization and Expansion Phases
- Colonization Phase System (CPS)
- Colony Simulation Model (CSM)
- Socio-Political Matrix (SPM)
- Research and Development System (RDS)
- Production System
- Planetary Exploration System (PES)
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub and documentation generator